Newspaper Insert and Annual Report
On Mother's Day, our annual educational circular was published as an insert in The Citizen. It's titled "The Journey to Parenting" and is filled with lots of information for parents of young children, and also functions as our Annual Report. If you didn't see it, click on the link below to read it.
This year's insert includes the following articles, and much more. Click on the link at the bottom to see the insert.
- Budgeting for the new baby
- 40 weeks countdown
- What is a doula?
- Labor management
- Tips for Dads
- After the birth
- Coordinating Your Village
- Updates on our expanding Tot Time programs
- Letters from moms who had some struggles related to giving birth
- Honoring "Miss Lilia"
- Annual Awards for our Volunteers
- Why the Early Years Are So Important,in Spanish & Creole
- 2016 Unsung Hero Mary Williams